Pasta with Mahi-Mahi Lemon Caper Sauce | SOZO Guilt-free Recipes
A fantastic weeknight meal, this super easy seafood pasta recipe comes together in about 30 minutes, tops. Fall in love with the tang of lemon and capers, succulent flaky Mahi-Mahi and the absolute delight a 0-calorie pasta brings.
Whip up this fancy recipe whenever!
0:10 Prep | 0:15 Cook | 4 Servings
- In a bowl, combine calamansi juice, soy sauce, sliced onions, garlic, chili and pepper. Once taste is to your liking, add in beef. Massage marinade into the meat and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Remove meat, onion, and garlic from marinade, and reserving excess liquid.
- In a pan over high heat, heat oil. Add beef and cook for about 2 to 4 minutes per side or until lightly browned. Spoon out and reserve released meat juices during frying. Remove meat.
- Saute garlic and onion until softened. Return browned beef to pan.
- Add reserved marinade and meat juices. Pour water and bring to a boil.
- Cover, lower heat, and simmer for about 40 to 50 minutes or until meat is fork-tender and liquid is reduced. Season with salt to taste.
- While waiting, cook Shirataki Rice. Rinse thoroughly, boil for 2 minutes and dry fry. Set aside.