This delectable stovetop Shirataki Rice Topping recipe is so easy to make, it’s basically the perfect weeknight meal!
Before we begin though, let us tell you a little secret. We actually believe that good food is one of the joys in life. But when on a diet, it’s pretty hard to connect with our family or friends. Why? Because dieting instantly gives off this connotation that you’re eating grass, something tasteless, and something that will make you hangry throughout the day.
We’re here to change that.
Today, we want to share with you this SOZO Original Recipe. And from here on out, we’ll be sharing recettes that are not only mouthwatering, they’d be super healthy as well.
So let’s start cookin’!
Ingredients for Shirataki Rice Topping
To make this classic hearty dish, we’d only be needing a few ingredients from the pantry plus some Keto essentials.
- 2 tbsp Keto Creamer
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp mustard
- ½ cup all-purpose cream
- ½ kilo beef strips
- 1 cup button mushroom
- 3/4 cup water, add more if needed
- 1 beef bouillon
- ¼ cup white wine
- salt & pepper
- 1 pack Amazing Shirataki Rice
How to make:
- Sauté garlic and onion with Keto Creamer.
- Add beef strips. Then sprinkle with salt & pepper. Wait until the beef turns brown.
- Next, add mushroom. Once soft, pour white wine and bouillon stock.
- Let it simmer until the beef becomes tender. Then add all-purpose cream.
- On a separate pan, cook Shirataki Rice.
How to prepare Shirataki Rice:
- Wash thoroughly and strain
- Dry fry for about 2 minutes. Stir continuously.
- Once dry, add beef stroganoff sauce, mix for 2 minutes.
- Enjoy this #MeatyMonday Recipe!
Cost to make: P250 – 350
Tap this for more Keto recipes.
To discover more about healthy living, click this to visit our blog.